Statistics are accurate as of the time of data collection (May 2016).
ENROLLMENT (2015 – 2016)
- 138 new students
- Unduplicated headcount: 335 (320 credit; 15 audit)
- Fall FTE: 195
The completion rate is the percentage of full-time students who complete their program within 150% of the recommended length of the program. The completion rate does not factor students beginning part-time and later becoming full-time.
The completion rate is the number of full-time, first-year students who entered Fall 2006 through 2010, or entered Summer and attended Fall and completed their programs within 150% of the time a full-time student could complete the program is 37%. Transfer students are excluded, but students entering with college credit earned in high school (CLEP, etc.) are counted.
73% of the 315 graduates between 2008 and 2015 were engaged in Christian service:
- 38% were in a paid ministry position
- 35% were actively serving in a church or parachurch organization
According to the Noel-Levitz Student Satisfaction Inventory administered in 2014:
- 66% said their PLBC experience was “better to much better than expected”
- 73% said they were “satisfied” or “very satisfied”
- 70% said they would enroll again
- 76% achieved 80% and above in their Grade Point Average
- 46% of students who responded indicated that their educational goal was to achieve a BA degree
- 22% of students who responded indicated their educational goal was to achieve a diploma or certificate
- 15% plan to continue studies to graduate levels
(masters or doctorate)